Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP Presidential Contenders

+6
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
Clicker
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 2 Empty Re: GOP Presidential Contenders

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:19 pm

It appears Carly Fiorina will get to run with the big dogs since CNN is revising it's criteria for it's debate on Sept 16. cheers cheers

"CNN reevaluated its criteria and decided to add a provision that better reflects the state of the race since the first Republican presidential debate in August," the network announced. "Now, any candidate who ranks in the top 10 in polling between August 6 and September 10 will be included."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/01/carly-fiorina-gets-a-spot-on-the-big-stage-at-the-gop-debate/

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:59 am

Why do these guys insist on hijacking and defiling other peoples' work? I'm sure "Cat Scratch Fever" is available.

R.E.M. bashes Trump, Cruz
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/r-e-m-song-trump/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Why do these guys insist on hijacking and defiling other peoples' work?  I'm sure "Cat Scratch Fever" is available.

R.E.M. bashes Trump, Cruz
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/r-e-m-song-trump/index.html

When I want intelligent commentary...I always refer to R.E.M. or Jon Stewart.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Meh. R.E.M. reminds me of why I quit listening to rock in the '80s and '90s. Just another crappy college bar band that happened get a few good hooks in their songs. Without looking up the lyrics does anyone remember the other lines to "It's the End of the World as We Know It"? Didn't think so. This song tries to be so political/edgey and it turns into some crappy teeny-bob pop song with it's insipid chorus. One of the more forgettable bands ever.

Defile? Suspect Hard to defile a turd in a punch bowl Dr Fcukstik. Sleep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meh. R.E.M. reminds me of why I quit listening to rock in the '80s and '90s. Just another crappy college bar band that happened get a few good hooks in their songs. Without looking up the lyrics does anyone remember the other lines to "It's the End of the World as We Know It"? Didn't think so. This song tries to be so political/edgey and it turns into some crappy teeny-bob pop song with it's insipid chorus. One of the more forgettable bands ever.

Defile?  Suspect  Hard to defile a turd in a punch bowl Dr Fcukstik. Sleep

Now I see why Trump appeals to you people. Anytime someone says something you don't like you just start talking smack about them. Stay classy Gomerr.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meh. R.E.M. reminds me of why I quit listening to rock in the '80s and '90s. Just another crappy college bar band that happened get a few good hooks in their songs. Without looking up the lyrics does anyone remember the other lines to "It's the End of the World as We Know It"? Didn't think so. This song tries to be so political/edgey and it turns into some crappy teeny-bob pop song with it's insipid chorus. One of the more forgettable bands ever.

Defile?  Suspect  Hard to defile a turd in a punch bowl Dr Fcukstik. Sleep

Now I see why Trump appeals to you people.  Anytime someone says something you don't like you just start talking smack about them.  Stay classy Gomerr.

WTF? Trump doesn't appeal to me. I do find it funny though that some sucky bands from the '80s/'90s get their Depends™️ in a twist over some Republican politicians appropriating their crappy songs. Hell they should make some coin and sell the rights to their tunes like Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders did with "My City Was Gone" when it was found out that Rush Limbaugh was using it as his theme song.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Carly Fiorina mops the floor of the Reagan Library with Trump's crappy comb over with her comment over Trump's attack on her looks: “I think women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said,”

Fiorina is on fire after a strong second debate appearance with a post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing for One America News Network (OAN) showing Carly Fiorina jumping to a first place tie with Donald Trump at 22%. The poll also shows that Fiorina won the debate with 32%.

"But it was Fiorina who stole the show. Excluded from the first debate last month, she finally had an opportunity to introduce herself to potential primary voters outside of Iowa and New Hampshire. Her performance was so impressive she didn’t even bother to show up or send a surrogate to the media “spin room” after the debate."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424204/carly-fiorina-debate-donald-trump

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/17/post-debate-poll-fiorina-surges-to-1st-place-tied-with-trump/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:55 am

Walker out.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:29 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Walker out.

Too bad as he proved to be an electable conservative in a blue state. Unfortunately a string of flip flops and an overall appearance of "not ready for prime time" seemed to plague him. His performance in the debates was also abysmal.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Walker out.

Too bad as he proved to be an electable conservative in a blue state. Unfortunately a string of flip flops and an overall appearance of "not ready for prime time" seemed to plague him. His performance in the debates was also abysmal.

Walker lost his bearing and couldn't articulate what he stood for...It might have been the result of listening to his handlers but he came off as terrible and changed his beliefs to whatever the handlers told him. He wasn't ready for the job...maybe in a few more elections.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:26 pm

There has been a lot of commentary not necessarily just on this forum regarding Walker dropping out of the race. I personally disagree with most of the comments regarding Governor Scott Walker.  I will agree that he made a couple of missteps during his campaign and that he lacked some of the charisma or enthusiasm that would be required to be elected.  However, on the issue of whether or not he was qualified for the office or whether he would have done a good job, I believe all detractors are 100% wrong.

I think conservatives need to put things into perspective before throwing other conservatives off the bus or worse yet under the bus.  The first issue I will raise is the idiot process we have to select the President of the United States.  It is completely alien to how the Founding Fathers designed the system and worse of all, it is what they feared would happen if the President was ever to be chosen by a direct election.  The Founders understood that direct democracies never work.  Unfortunately, I wished more voters understood that, especially conservatives.

I would challenge anyone to provide a list of corporations or for that matter any large organization like a college who use a system anywhere close to what our current electoral process is for the office of the President.  I doubt if you can name even one, let alone provide a list.  

Imagine if IBM, Intel or the University of Michigan were going to hire a new CEO or President.  What do you think the end result would be if anyone who liked that job could seek it out by merely signing up saying “put me on the list”.  This enormous list of people SEEKING the job would then be subjected to a seemingly endless number of debates where they would debate in front of the company employees or the college students.  During this process the student newspaper and the company newsletter would be offering one sided biased comments about the candidates.

At the conclusion of the process there would be a vote by whatever number of employees or students who decided to show up and vote.  Probably to nobody’s surprise the winner will more than likely be whoever promised the shortest workweek, the most sick days or free ice cream in the cafeteria.  The Founders were right, the Office should seek the candidates and never the candidates seek the Office.

When a corporation or university seeks to fill their top spot, they usually begin with a search committee to find who they think would be the best candidates to fill the position.  They then rely on an extensive background check and interview process to narrow down the list of candidates before turning it over to their Board of Directors or Trustees to make a well thought out and informed decision on the behalf of the constituents they represent.   Funny, that sound quite similar to the original Electoral College process designed by our Founders.

The second issue I will being up is the fact that some of the presidential candidates actually have a “day job” they have to manage in addition to their campaign.  This greatly minimizes the amount of time or focus they can put into the campaign.  However, there are some candidates like Carly Fiorina who have been devoting 100% of their time every day to getting positioned for the election.  Since Carly doesn’t have a “day job” of any sorts, she has been studying the issues day and night all the while practicing her debating skills with her debate coach.

Some of the candidates have “day jobs” well at least sort of.  Take the US Senators who are just “one of a 100”.  They often miss votes or skip the time consuming parts of actually reading the bills.  For the most part, their dereliction of their “day job” duties goes unnoticed by the low information voters.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/09/marco-rubio-casts-deciding-vote-for-obamatrade-without-reading-the-bill/

Then on the other hand there are sitting Governors like Scott Walker.  Governors tend to be more “one man bands”.  Oh yes there are Lt. Governors and all kinds of staff as well as aides.  But when the Governor is out on the campaign trail, everyone knows it.  The daily duties of being a Governor means they have to pay a lot more attention and time to the matters confronting their state on a daily basis.  That leaves a lot less time to prepare for and actually participate in a campaign.

I fully expect Walker, Jindahl and Kasich to pay a high price back in their home states for their entry into the presidential primary.  Their opposition will take full advantage of their time out of state and distraction on their campaigns to politically go after them.  I would not be surprised to see their favorability ratings suffer noticeably as a result.

And the third thing I will bring up is TEC.  Anyone who has ever been involved in the hiring process for any senior manager understands the importance of TEC in selecting the right person for the job.  TALENT is absolutely fundamental in selecting the right person to lead your company, organization or country.  Without the talent to be able to handle the job, nothing else matters.

And while some will diminish the importance of EXPERIENCE in selecting the right person, the higher the level the job, the more important that you find someone who has the RIGHT experience that is pertinent to the job you are trying to fill.  If the position is a lower level position, then experience does become a lesser requirement because as they always say, “experience is the only part of TEC that you can teach”.  So yes, when a new hire will have several layers of management above them and mentors around to help them, experience is perhaps the least important of the three elements.  However, when choosing someone for the top spot in a critical and intensive role, you are most unwise not to pay serious attention to their experience level and their DEMONSTRATED performance during that relevant experience.

CHEMISTRY is the third component of TEC.  It is the ability of the candidate to get along with those above and below them in the organizational chart.  The ability to lead depends to a large part in the charisma the person has to lead.  However, our electoral process for the office of President confers a ridiculous amount of weight on this element.  How does the candidate do in the DEBATE (BTW – how many debates does a President actually do once they are in office?), how do they come across in their TV commercials and of course how good are their sound bites, are the deciding factor in how way too many people vote for a candidate.  But then again, what should one expect from low information voters.

So I will stand up for Scott Walker and say that the vast majority of the criticism directed his way in totally unwarranted.  I for one would love to have a competent conservative Governor who has done what he has said he would do despite the repeated attacks of the union thugs as President of the US.  More than likely that person would be completely satisfied if doing ONLY the things that the Constitution gives him authority to do unlike our current emperor who wants total control of everything.

Conservatives will of course rejoice if their well scripted candidate mouthing conservative phrases all day wins the election.  However, don’t be surprised when we end up with another emperor, albeit a more conservative leaning emperor, who will advance crony capitalism to pander to his big money supporters all the while forgetting to follow those conservative principles he once upon a time had so well memorized.

Our best answer is a candidate with adequate pertinent experience who has a proven track record of doing what they said they were going to do along with PROVEN strong conservative leaning ideological beliefs.  I know we all want the 100% conservative, but I will settle for a proven and known conservative who will follow conservative principles well north of 80% versus the perfect SOUNDING well scripted candidate who will certainly fall way short of what they SAID on the campaign trail.  Remember Kristi Noem and her campaign of 2006 and the wonderful words she had to say?  Too bad her voting record is about 60% when it comes to following conservative principles.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

It was too bad Walker stepped out but his funding was inadequate. He actually shown a lot of intelligence for leaving before bankrupting his family unlike Miss Lindsey Graham. The entire system is screwed up and has turned into a popularity contest thanks to the low information voters. A few more election cycles and we will probably send them all to an isolated island and the last "survivor" will be deemed president. Most of the population in this country are idiots when it comes to politics (and most other things). I'll wager 90% of citizens in this country think we are a democracy and half think voting for a "democrat" means you favor democracy. Liberals have successfully dumbed down the electorate so they only understand voting for the "D". Flood the country with a bunch of welfare seeking, uneducated idiots and you will soon have a permanent democrat majority. Like I have previously said countless times...it's over, the only thing remaining is re-education camps and gas chambers.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Jammer wrote:There has been a lot of commentary not necessarily just on this forum regarding Walker dropping out of the race.  I personally disagree with most of the comments regarding Governor Scott Walker.  I will agree that he made a couple of missteps during his campaign and that he lacked some of the charisma or enthusiasm that would be required to be elected.  However, on the issue of whether or not he was qualified for the office or whether he would have done a good job, I believe all detractors are 100% wrong.

I think conservatives need to put things into perspective before throwing other conservatives off the bus or worse yet under the bus.  The first issue I will raise is the idiot process we have to select the President of the United States.  It is completely alien to how the Founding Fathers designed the system and worse of all, it is what they feared would happen if the President was ever to be chosen by a direct election.  The Founders understood that direct democracies never work.  Unfortunately, I wished more voters understood that, especially conservatives.

I would challenge anyone to provide a list of corporations or for that matter any large organization like a college who use a system anywhere close to what our current electoral process is for the office of the President.  I doubt if you can name even one, let alone provide a list.  

Imagine if IBM, Intel or the University of Michigan were going to hire a new CEO or President.  What do you think the end result would be if anyone who liked that job could seek it out by merely signing up saying “put me on the list”.  This enormous list of people SEEKING the job would then be subjected to a seemingly endless number of debates where they would debate in front of the company employees or the college students.  During this process the student newspaper and the company newsletter would be offering one sided biased comments about the candidates.

At the conclusion of the process there would be a vote by whatever number of employees or students who decided to show up and vote.  Probably to nobody’s surprise the winner will more than likely be whoever promised the shortest workweek, the most sick days or free ice cream in the cafeteria.  The Founders were right, the Office should seek the candidates and never the candidates seek the Office.

When a corporation or university seeks to fill their top spot, they usually begin with a search committee to find who they think would be the best candidates to fill the position.  They then rely on an extensive background check and interview process to narrow down the list of candidates before turning it over to their Board of Directors or Trustees to make a well thought out and informed decision on the behalf of the constituents they represent.   Funny, that sound quite similar to the original Electoral College process designed by our Founders.

The second issue I will being up is the fact that some of the presidential candidates actually have a “day job” they have to manage in addition to their campaign.  This greatly minimizes the amount of time or focus they can put into the campaign.  However, there are some candidates like Carly Fiorina who have been devoting 100% of their time every day to getting positioned for the election.  Since Carly doesn’t have a “day job” of any sorts, she has been studying the issues day and night all the while practicing her debating skills with her debate coach.

Some of the candidates have “day jobs” well at least sort of.  Take the US Senators who are just “one of a 100”.  They often miss votes or skip the time consuming parts of actually reading the bills.  For the most part, their dereliction of their “day job” duties goes unnoticed by the low information voters.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/09/marco-rubio-casts-deciding-vote-for-obamatrade-without-reading-the-bill/

Then on the other hand there are sitting Governors like Scott Walker.  Governors tend to be more “one man bands”.  Oh yes there are Lt. Governors and all kinds of staff as well as aides.  But when the Governor is out on the campaign trail, everyone knows it.  The daily duties of being a Governor means they have to pay a lot more attention and time to the matters confronting their state on a daily basis.  That leaves a lot less time to prepare for and actually participate in a campaign.

I fully expect Walker, Jindahl and Kasich to pay a high price back in their home states for their entry into the presidential primary.  Their opposition will take full advantage of their time out of state and distraction on their campaigns to politically go after them.  I would not be surprised to see their favorability ratings suffer noticeably as a result.

And the third thing I will bring up is TEC.  Anyone who has ever been involved in the hiring process for any senior manager understands the importance of TEC in selecting the right person for the job.  TALENT is absolutely fundamental in selecting the right person to lead your company, organization or country.  Without the talent to be able to handle the job, nothing else matters.

And while some will diminish the importance of EXPERIENCE in selecting the right person, the higher the level the job, the more important that you find someone who has the RIGHT experience that is pertinent to the job you are trying to fill.  If the position is a lower level position, then experience does become a lesser requirement because as they always say, “experience is the only part of TEC that you can teach”.  So yes, when a new hire will have several layers of management above them and mentors around to help them, experience is perhaps the least important of the three elements.  However, when choosing someone for the top spot in a critical and intensive role, you are most unwise not to pay serious attention to their experience level and their DEMONSTRATED performance during that relevant experience.

CHEMISTRY is the third component of TEC.  It is the ability of the candidate to get along with those above and below them in the organizational chart.  The ability to lead depends to a large part in the charisma the person has to lead.  However, our electoral process for the office of President confers a ridiculous amount of weight on this element.  How does the candidate do in the DEBATE (BTW – how many debates does a President actually do once they are in office?), how do they come across in their TV commercials and of course how good are their sound bites, are the deciding factor in how way too many people vote for a candidate.  But then again, what should one expect from low information voters.

So I will stand up for Scott Walker and say that the vast majority of the criticism directed his way in totally unwarranted.  I for one would love to have a competent conservative Governor who has done what he has said he would do despite the repeated attacks of the union thugs as President of the US.  More than likely that person would be completely satisfied if doing ONLY the things that the Constitution gives him authority to do unlike our current emperor who wants total control of everything.

Conservatives will of course rejoice if their well scripted candidate mouthing conservative phrases all day wins the election.  However, don’t be surprised when we end up with another emperor, albeit a more conservative leaning emperor, who will advance crony capitalism to pander to his big money supporters all the while forgetting to follow those conservative principles he once upon a time had so well memorized.

Our best answer is a candidate with adequate pertinent experience who has a proven track record of doing what they said they were going to do along with PROVEN strong conservative leaning ideological beliefs.  I know we all want the 100% conservative, but I will settle for a proven and known conservative who will follow conservative principles well north of 80% versus the perfect SOUNDING well scripted candidate who will certainly fall way short of what they SAID on the campaign trail.  Remember Kristi Noem and her campaign of 2006 and the wonderful words she had to say?  Too bad her voting record is about 60% when it comes to following conservative principles.

If this were intended to be the Pocketbook Peter Drucker or the CliffNotes version of the tome of some other business management guru, shouldn't it be brief succinct and concise ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:It was too bad Walker stepped out but his funding was inadequate. He actually shown a lot of intelligence for leaving before bankrupting his family unlike Miss Lindsey Graham. The entire system is screwed up and has turned into a popularity contest thanks to the low information voters. A few more election cycles and we will probably send them all to an isolated island and the last "survivor" will be deemed president. Most of the population in this country are idiots when it comes to politics (and most other things). I'll wager 90% of citizens in this country think we are a democracy and half think voting for a "democrat" means you favor democracy. Liberals have successfully dumbed down the electorate so they only understand voting for the "D". Flood the country with a bunch of welfare seeking, uneducated idiots and you will soon have a permanent democrat majority. Like I have previously said countless times...it's over, the only thing remaining is re-education camps and gas chambers.

In my opinion Walker made a very good decision to drop out of the race.  But that is what analytical conservatives do.  They analyze the situation, come to a logical conclusion, identify the best solution and then take swift decisive action regardless of how tough the situation.

Dumbass liberals on the other hand always base their decisions of how they FEEL and they all feel like things are going to turn around.  You know the old liberal drill; just keep on doing the same things the same way over and over again, but hoping for a different outcome.

I think Walkers quick exit demonstrated just how good he is at making these tough decisions.  These are the types of leaders we need RUNINING things.  While that skill set may not be the best suited for legislative type jobs, it sure does make for good CEOs and COOs.  My fear is that the union thugs and all of their money will use the situation to undermine Walker.  They need to get him out of state politics if they ever want to regain control in Wisconsin.

Liberals are evil subhuman cretins.  They will destroy this country if we don’t end liberalism soon.  There is not a doubt in my mind that the greatest evil in this world is progressive liberalism.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:It was too bad Walker stepped out but his funding was inadequate. He actually shown a lot of intelligence for leaving before bankrupting his family unlike Miss Lindsey Graham. The entire system is screwed up and has turned into a popularity contest thanks to the low information voters. A few more election cycles and we will probably send them all to an isolated island and the last "survivor" will be deemed president. Most of the population in this country are idiots when it comes to politics (and most other things). I'll wager 90% of citizens in this country think we are a democracy and half think voting for a "democrat" means you favor democracy. Liberals have successfully dumbed down the electorate so they only understand voting for the "D". Flood the country with a bunch of welfare seeking, uneducated idiots and you will soon have a permanent democrat majority. Like I have previously said countless times...it's over, the only thing remaining is re-education camps and gas chambers.

In my opinion Walker made a very good decision to drop out of the race.  But that is what analytical conservatives do.  They analyze the situation, come to a logical conclusion, identify the best solution and then take swift decisive action regardless of how tough the situation.

Dumbass liberals on the other hand always base their decisions of how they FEEL and they all feel like things are going to turn around.  You know the old liberal drill; just keep on doing the same things the same way over and over again, but hoping for a different outcome.

I think Walkers quick exit demonstrated just how good he is at making these tough decisions.  These are the types of leaders we need RUNINING things.  While that skill set may not be the best suited for legislative type jobs, it sure does make for good CEOs and COOs.  My fear is that the union thugs and all of their money will use the situation to undermine Walker.  They need to get him out of state politics if they ever want to regain control in Wisconsin.

Liberals are evil subhuman cretins.  They will destroy this country if we don’t end liberalism soon.  There is not a doubt in my mind that the greatest evil in this world is progressive liberalism.

Analyzed?!?! WTF was there to analyze??? GOP Presidential Contenders - Page 2 1106906410

He was getting pummeled by Mr. T and the Baby Killer.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:27 am

Here we are again with Dr. Carson making some rather interesting comments.  In the context of our most recent mass shooting, as his comments were, one has to wonder how he can express such indifference to what used to be the lives of these now bullet riddled bodies in comparison to an individual's right to possess firearms, and yet be so hell bent to defend the "life" of a fertilized egg against a woman's right to control her own reproduction cycle? scratch

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ben-carson-body-with-bullet-holes-preferable-to-gun-control-20151006

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Here we are again with Dr. Carson making some rather interesting comments.  In the context of our most recent mass shooting, as his comments were, one has to wonder how he can express such indifference to what used to be the lives of these now bullet riddled bodies in comparison to an individual's right to possess firearms, and yet be so hell bent to defend the "life" of a fertilized egg against a woman's right to control her own reproduction cycle. scratch

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ben-carson-body-with-bullet-holes-preferable-to-gun-control-20151006

you now call it "her own reproduction cycle" instead of "her own body".

interesting.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here we are again with Dr. Carson making some rather interesting comments.  In the context of our most recent mass shooting, as his comments were, one has to wonder how he can express such indifference to what used to be the lives of these now bullet riddled bodies in comparison to an individual's right to possess firearms, and yet be so hell bent to defend the "life" of a fertilized egg against a woman's right to control her own reproduction cycle. scratch

interesting.......

What's interesting is the fact that you are avoiding the question.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

interesting.......

What's interesting is the fact that you are saying I'm avoiding a question that doesn't exist.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

interesting.......

What's interesting is the fact that you are saying I'm avoiding a question that doesn't exist.

You are correct. I fixed it. Let's try this again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:01 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Don't you know it is rude to avoid a non existent question by a person infected with a severe case of incurable liberalism who openly declares support for abortion on demand for convenience and supports the abolishment the 2nd Amendment.
affraid
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:          

Don't you know it is rude to avoid a non existent question by a person infected with a severe case of incurable liberalism who openly declares support for abortion on demand for convenience and supports the abolishment the 2nd Amendment.
affraid

Maybe you can explain the double standard in Carson's comments???

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:          

affraid

My only intent was to address BladeRunner so therefore I must decline your invite, but I do suggest you go right to the source to provide the answer.

The best person to ask about what you perceive to be a "double standard" would be Dr. Carson.

Please advise the readers of this forum the results of your connection with him.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:          

affraid

My only intent was to address BladeRunner so therefore I must decline your invite, but I do suggest you go right to the source to provide the answer.

The best person to ask about what you perceive to be a "double standard" would be Dr. Carson.

Please advise the readers of this forum the results of your connection with him.

Do you think personally, that his double standard is warranted and acceptable?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:          

affraid

Do you think personally, that his double standard is warranted and acceptable?

I'm still trying to find anyone that gives a rat's ass what you think...hey, maybe over there...nope.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next