Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:33 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Super Dave has deserted reality and gone to the dark side.  
Most liberals are starting to transition from the denial stage and beginning to realize liberalism, statism, Marxism doesn't work.  The elected their dream candidate and it is becoming more apparent he is incompetent and couldn't run a fever let alone the most powerful nation in the world.  Their world and beliefs are crashing around them and they are realizing their beliefs were nothing more then BS and propaganda. Pity them, the suffer from a severe mental illness which there is no known cure.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Most liberals are starting to transition from the denial stage and beginning to realize liberalism, statism, Marxism doesn't work.  The elected their dream candidate and it is becoming more apparent he is incompetent and couldn't run a fever let alone the most powerful nation in the world.  Their world and beliefs are crashing around them and they are realizing their beliefs were nothing more then BS and propaganda. Pity them, the suffer from a severe mental illness which there is no known cure.

no pity from me, my only desire is to eradicate them like polio
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:15 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

no pity from me, my only desire is to eradicate them like polio
Amen! study
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I didnt know Dave was such a Liberal. He is going to be my best friend pretty soon.

Evidently leftite statists choose their friends according to which way the wind blows or maybe more accurate would be the way the toilet drain swirls.
Do you have any liberal friends?

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

worst thread title post ever i dont even know what your saying what is this had to read it four times to figure it out dumb
wow you are dumb.  You ask what dont is? Do I mean daunt? WTF is that? Some redneck talk? Or are you being a smart ass because I didnt use the apostrophe in the response? Opps did it again.  Oh damn again, opps probably isnt in the dictionary.

By the way, its you're not your.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 5 Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka

Of course you not recognizing your own post over at the cesspool is a good indication that you are not the same person.

Who else might you be????

JT?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Bladerunner, you bring up a good point.

It appears that Twinkies has had multiple usernames on here.

He probably does the same thing over at GPLV.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Admin wrote:Bladerunner, you bring up a good point.

How ethical of him.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:22 am

Freedom Forever wrote:[

quote="Admin"]Bladerunner, you bring up a good point.

How ethical of him.[/quote]

I remember when he tried to bring his "wife" Bob onto the strange community forum. Of course it was a blatant and obvious attempt to use two names for the same person.

About a dozen (at the most) posts by the "wife" Bob and was all that I ever saw before "she" was gone.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 5 1106906410 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:[

quote="Admin"]Bladerunner, you bring up a good point.

How ethical of him.

I remember when he tried to bring his "wife" Bob onto the strange community forum.  Of course it was a blatant and obvious attempt to use two names for the same person.

About a dozen (at the most) posts by the "wife" Bob and was all that I ever saw before "she" was gone.  

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 5 1106906410 [/quote]

The Twinkies that occasionally comes here is probably not even the same person as the one at the cesspool.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:38 am

Only one.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:57 am

Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Its a good thing for you that we don't ban people for multiple usernames from the same IP address (unlike another forum we are all familiar with).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Its a good thing for you that we don't ban people for multiple usernames from the same IP address (unlike another forum we are all familiar with).
Anyone that does ban multiple usernames from the same IP doesnt have a very good understanding of how the internet works.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Anyone that does ban multiple usernames from the same IP doesnt have a very good understanding of how the internet works.

Please enlighten us
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

So YOU say. But then you have lied before.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Here is one by bubblebutt in the running for today:

<<<<<<<<< Why don't thoes wealthy CEO's step up to do anything? >>>>>>>>>

The envy and hatred of anyone successful is tearing his guts out, so i will toss some salt on his wounds

T. Denny Sanford donated 125 million

Meyer Foundation, 75 million

Keith Sachs, 70 million

Robert Appel, 20 million

But you don't see him going after movie stars who make millions pretending to be someone, or ball players who don't really contribute to society.

Walmart - top giving company for the last seven years

Wells Fargo

Chevron

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Here is one by bubblebutt in the running for today:

<<<<<<<<<   Why don't thoes wealthy CEO's step up to do anything?   >>>>>>>>>

The envy and hatred of anyone successful is tearing his guts out, so i will toss some salt on his wounds

Keith Sachs, 70 million

Robert Appel, 20 million

But you don't see him going after movie stars who make millions pretending to be someone, or ball players who don't really contribute to society.

Wells Fargo

Chevron

They could voluntarily give all of their money away and it wouldn't be good enough.

Libs like autobutt want one thing and one thing only.

For the federal government to forcefully TAKE all of their money and give it to the poor.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:51 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Keith Sachs, 70 million

Robert Appel, 20 million

Wells Fargo

Chevron

They could voluntarily give all of their money away and it wouldn't be good enough.

For the federal government to forcefully TAKE all of their money and give it to the poor.

But you can believe NONE of his money will be spent.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:22 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Keith Sachs, 70 million

Robert Appel, 20 million

Wells Fargo

Chevron

But you can believe NONE of his money will be spent.

Of course not. It was so cold last week that I saw Autobutt with his hands in his own pockets......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

I dont feel like typing it all out. But basically there could be hundreds of users behind one IP address. A public IP Address, that the forum would see, is not machine or user specific.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

I dont feel like typing it all out. But basically there could be hundreds of users behind one IP address. A public IP Address, that the forum would see, is not machine or user specific.

Is that the preferred method of the gay pride folks for multiple names over there and here?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:36 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Doesn't CupCake know that the only ones who are poor in this world according to the gummint are bureaucRATs and politicians?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

If I may. NAT (network address translation) is used by routers to provide numerous computers access to the Internet with 1 IP address. The router assigns separate IP addresses to individual computers on a intranet (closed network) but the Internet will only see the connecting IP. Also most IP addresses are dynamic instead of fixed and are constantly changing as their "leases" expire.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/nat.htm
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 am

I never thought I would get to the point of saying that someone needs to be conked on the head with a 2x4 to get his/her attention but DrDickhead is getting to that point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, because a couple working six jobs collectively is all part of the American dream. It's a dream for someone, certainly not 98% of Americans. I thought Lincoln abolished slavery? Meanwhile your kids at home are being raised by Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus, creating a whole new set of problems. <<<<<<<<<<

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

Just have one of your informed friends log in here under your profile and have them explain it. You'll continue to look like a genius then. You can't ever be wrong and I just gave you a way out. Your You're welcome.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

Just have one of your informed friends log in here under your profile and have them explain it.  You'll continue to look like a genius then. You can't ever be wrong and I just gave you a way out. Your You're welcome.
I just explained it to you. I have a CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate), Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

Just have one of your informed friends log in here under your profile and have them explain it.  You'll continue to look like a genius then. You can't ever be wrong and I just gave you a way out. Your You're welcome.
I just explained it to you. I have a CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate), Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.

WOW!

I am so not impressed. Computer geeks are a dime a dozen.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next