Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:37 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
For myself, my belief in reincarnation actually makes an abortion more of an adoption, minus the cost and other constraints of pregnancy.  As a Christian, I don't believe that god would give that young soul only one chance at life.

affraid  affraid  affraid That's some mighty twisted thinking from the Dr Jones. Equating abortion with adoption? WTF? I believe the 'good' farmer has been kicked in the head one too many times by a cow.

Looks like this "self-proclaimed" Christian has not done much Bible reading, but gets his theology from

the Church of the Sacred Abortion.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:49 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<    Let me boil it down for you. People are upset that this pope is preaching from the Gospel of Jesus Christ instead of the gospel of Ronald Reagan.   >>>>>>>>>>>>

Today's winner.  

At least until another dimwit comes up with something more idiotic.

Looks like BigJohn has become a Synchophant for Ocoolanddreamy, along with the rest of the leftites.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:34 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
For myself, my belief in reincarnation actually makes an abortion more of an adoption, minus the cost and other constraints of pregnancy.  As a Christian, I don't believe that god would give that young soul only one chance at life.

affraid  affraid  affraid That's some mighty twisted thinking from the Dr Jones. Equating abortion with adoption? WTF? I believe the 'good' farmer has been kicked in the head one too many times by a cow.

Looks like this "self-proclaimed" Christian has not done much Bible reading, but gets his theology from

the Church of the Sacred Abortion.

Here's a question for Dr. Jones......as a "Christian" can you point out Bible verses that support your belief in reincarnation?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:54 pm

He's a lurker. Maybe if he finds his cajones, he'll answer.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:He's a lurker. Maybe if he finds his cajones, he'll answer.

the sodomites have his cajones.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 am

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In an attempt to give our employees a fair comparison to the insurgence that our company offers, we tried to log on to the health market site and get some rates. In fact we are still trying. The market was not running initially, then it was expire cling high volumes of traffic, then it was down and then there was more traffic. So I am not sure if it is fair to call it a dud or if some government stooge just doesn't know how to put together a website. <<<<<<<<<<<<

I realize I was educated in a governmental indoctrination system and my congnitive skills may be lacking but does anyone else have a problem understanding this missive.

" insurgence " ???????

" health market site " ?????????

" was expire cling " ???????

Her last statement cracks me up. The program is a dud AND some government stooge doesn't know how to put together a website.

There ya go twinkies, statism at its best. Don't cha love it. Good thing Ocoolanddreamy is watching out for us.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:32 am

Wow, a plethora of winners today.

Justin comes up with this bonehead statement:

<<<<<<<<<   Jesus would be bashed as a kooky, liberal cult leader and placed on an enemies of the state list.

Just like last time.  >>>>>>>>>>

I guess he must have forgotten what really was going on at the time.  Jesus wasn't an enemy of the state JustinIdiot, he was an enemy of the establishment religious leaders who saw him as a threat to their corruption and power.

The Roman government didn't care about this whole Jesus thing until the religious leaders convinced them that he was a threat to "national security".  

Show yourself to be an uneducated fool again Justin.

Last edited by nightlight88 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 am

Sheriff Barf must be one fat-assed homely skank to come up with this jewel:

>>>>>>>> Megyn is going to shiste herself when she realizes Jesus looked more like Sadam Hussein then Ronald Reagan. >>>>>>>>>

I sure am glad Barf is part of the leftie sodomites rather than the TEA party.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<lol there is no confirmation that Jesus was real any more
than Mohammad was real,,,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We have a winner of the day with this stupid post by the resident lez

Numerous reports of Jesus existence

Flavius Josephus
Tacitus
Pliny the Younger
Julius Africanus
Tallus
Lucian of Samosate
Seutonius

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 pm

That's like saying Obama isn't the Messiah.

Careful about Barf...she is a conservative you know.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:That's like saying Obama isn't the Messiah.

Careful about Barf...she is a conservative you know.

sheriff bart and conservative should not be used in the same sentence

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 419804022  Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 419804022 

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Today's winner is Twinkies the Sodomite.

With this missive:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lee Strobel. LOL >>>>>>>>

He wins today because he was the most strident poster on 'not adding to the tread'

then he comes up with this beauty.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 2177933211 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:39 am

nightlight88 wrote:Today's winner is Twinkies the Sodomite.

With this missive:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    Lee Strobel.  LOL   >>>>>>>>

He wins today because he was the most strident poster on 'not adding to the tread'

What did he have to say about Strobel?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Barf is in contention today with this one:

<<<<<<<<<<<      It's "toe the line." This started to be a fun thread.    >>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder if she sees the double standard when she criticizes one but not when one of her PALS use 'their' instead of 'there' or 'they're'.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:05 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Barf is in contention today with this one:

<<<<<<<<<<<      It's "toe the line." This started to be a fun thread.    >>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder if she sees the double standard when she criticizes one but not when one of her PALS use 'their' instead of 'there' or 'they're'.

Or when BabyBubbs uses "your" when it should be "you're".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:14 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Barf is in contention today with this one:

Or when BabyBubbs uses "your" when it should be "you're".

We really should pity them, they were educated in a government controlled indoctrination building and never had the wherewithall to seek a real-world education.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 1106906410 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

This whole thread over at GPLV is full of stupid posts.....

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10456.0

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:52 pm

What the Obtuse Ones don't understand over at the GLPVQ™ Brain Trust is that electric cars cheat the State and Federal governments of fuel taxes paid by everyone else with an internal combustion engine. If you figure a car driven 10,000 miles a year at 25mpg, the State (South Dakota) and Feds are cheated out of $161 in fuel taxes. They are using the roads for free; roads paid for by the evil gas burning cars.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:What the Obtuse Ones don't understand over at the GLPVQ™ Brain Trust is that electric cars cheat the State and Federal governments of fuel taxes paid by everyone else with an internal combustion engine. If you figure a car driven 10,000 miles a year at 25mpg, the State (South Dakota) and Feds are cheated out of $161 in fuel taxes. They are using the roads for free; roads paid for by the evil gas burning cars.

Just one more instance in which the braindamaged leftites are ignorant of the 'law of unintended consequences'

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:40 am

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    Seven times out of 10, when I see a person walk out of a public restroom without washing their hands, it is an elderly guy. The other 30% tend to be nascar fans with a few foreigners sprinkled in there.  >>>>>>>>>

Wow, from a thread about stealing power to a thread about washing hands in a public restroom.

Do you suppose Twinkies the Sodomite will complain about off topic posts?

I doubt it.

I wonder how often Raiderphoney sits in mens restrooms watching people wash/not wash their hands.  I am sure there is a medical term for that kind of deviancy.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 2 4182311146   For you Raiderphoney
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 am

With this missive:

You have a link for his comments about Lee Strobel ?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:

With this missive:

Nope, he didn't post one either. I did a bit of research on Strobel, he was an atheist who became a believer. Don't know a lot more than that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

With this missive:

Nope, he didn't post one either.  I did a bit of research on Strobel, he was an atheist who became a believer.  Don't know a lot more than that.

He wrote a few excellent books. I have read one of them.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

With this missive:

Nope, he didn't post one either.  I did a bit of research on Strobel, he was an atheist who became a believer.  Don't know a lot more than that.

No wonder the sodomites hate him.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

With this missive:

No wonder the sodomites hate him.

His book Case for a Creator is written very well and presents evidence that the universe was undoubtedly intelligently designed...so...yeah, you're right. It is no wonder that the sodomites hate him.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next