Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Wow, I didn't realize the depth of hatred for Christians shown by drudger.

<<<<<<<<<Yeah...b.b.b.bbbut it's the Bible!!!  If we don't teach lies where will future forum retards come from? >>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10752.0#msg253273

They would be more served worring about the mooslimes chopping their heads off and raping their daughters than worrying about some people wanting intelligent design offered in schools.

But I guess mooslimes are our friends, forgetting they want to wipe out every Jew and Christian and Infidels.

Anyone not wanting Intelligent Design AND evolution to be taught in schools so kids can make their decision are simply afraid.

Teach both and let the kids make their own "choice" about it.

I guess that's where I disagree. "Teaching the controversy" is just that, done at the expense of teaching science/biology. I don 't believe most high school kids have the maturity and or wherewithal to make a cogent decision. I don't believe you can separate the science of ID from it's religious antecedents. And from what I've read, a teaching of ID would be best handled in a philosophy/comparative religion course.

Frankly I can't remember much of evolution science being taught in high school, at least not to much of a depth. For those families who feel that evolution is in violation of their religious beliefs then perhaps an alternative independent study segment can be assigned for the time devoted to the subject.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Back in the days when my pet dinosaur was a wee thing all I recall being taught or rather recall being mentioned in this area was there were two theories ... Evolution and Creation and just a brief explanation of each.  No sides taken.

The evidence that when this man-ape stood erect the species remained stangnat intellectually, socially (by present standards of reckoning for many more millions of years. Then overnight in geological time this man-ape became an artist, farmer, shepherd, mathmetician, astronomer, physician, etc, etc.

So far as I am aware science is unable to explain this great leap so the "missing link" was created (LOL, there is that dreaded word) to fill the void.

I understand there are theories concerning this, and notice the term "theories".

IMHO until the "missing link" is found and proven beyond all reasonable doubt the theory man crawled down out of trees 15 or so million years ago should remain just a theory!

Just so happens I was discussing this overall aspect of the age of intelligent man with a another person recently and I think a rough figure of 12,000 years is not too far out of bounds.

Now if the is fairly accurate who in the dickens was mining for gold in Africa anywhere from 80,000 to 160,000 years ago and for what purpose?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm

I personally don't believe there is an inherit problem with believing in science and Christianity.  Science can describe many things and tell how most of the universe works however, nothing can predict what caused the big bang and they never will.  I don't find it hard to believe there is a Greater Being or God that is the author of everything that exists.  To think that all of this is a result of random happenstance is a far reach belief than believing in Jesus Christ. Jesus did exist and has affected much of the people on this planet for thousands of years.  Someone can tell me another "snake oil" salesman that has such a lasting legacy that is scrutinized as closely.

I have no doubt nor need any assurance that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior that died for my sins so I can live with him in paradise throughout eternity.  This isn't something I struggle with but rather something I take great comfort and solace in.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I personally don't believe there is an inherit problem with believing in science and Christianity.  Science can describe many things and tell how most of the universe works however, nothing can predict what caused the big bang and they never will.  I don't find it hard to believe there is a Greater Being or God that is the author of everything that exists.  To think that all of this is a result of random happenstance is a far reach belief than believing in Jesus Christ. Jesus did exist and has affected much of the people on this planet for thousands of years.  Someone can tell me another "snake oil" salesman that has such a lasting legacy that is scrutinized as closely.

I have no doubt nor need any assurance that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior that died for my sins so I can live with him in paradise throughout eternity.  This isn't something I struggle with but rather something I take great comfort and solace in.

I agree.

All one has to do is investigate the statistical probability of things happening just right on this planet for life to exist, let alone begin in the first place to understand that some intelligent being had a hand in it.

Physicist Paul Davies wrote:
It is hard to resist the impression that the present structure of the universe, apparently so sensitive to minor alterations in numbers, has been rather carefully thought out.  .  .  . The seemingly miraculous concurrence of these numerical values must remain the most compelling evidence for cosmic design.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:55 am

In a nutshell, here is an example of the liberal mindset of victimhood. Thanks to mythots.

<<<<<<<<<< Yes, but it also conveys the message that people are not "good enough." >>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10698.25
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Now here is a dumbass with a death wish.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Nelson is the biggest coward for a supposed marine i have ever met. He doesn't stand a chance in hell. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10789.0

JCricket makes the above remark, proving to me the he fancies himself a wannabe commando. Telling tall tales about his exploits.

I would like him to call Nelson a coward to his face.

Hell, I would pound the little bastard JCricketCockroach into the dust myself.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 am

nightlight88 wrote:

I would do that. Retarded Marines(or all Marines) are always fun.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:43 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Marines aren't all liberals are they?

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

So says the anonymous Sodomite. Always the brave one hidden in mommy's basement.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Here's Nicci's contribution to the same thread...

lol people who fear the UN don't understand what it does apparently,, i guess i should be surprised,,,

One world gummint, wouldn't you say?

Hey, Gomez... Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 1250919165

It most certainly does. Any treaty signed by the President and approved by the Senate takes on the force of US law.  You're on quite a roll tonight demonstrating your ignorance. What are you? Between customers?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 am

Looks like swamie put her in her place......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=0004d06c831a8df7115959d002bbe0db&topic=10789.msg254421#msg254421

Quote from: DakotaGirl on February 15, 2014, 08:46:00 PM

pls name a single treaty the UN has ratified that we have followed, I'll wait

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_treaties

Here is the link to all treaties and if the usa rattified them
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 am

Sheesh, I take a little break and the stupidity still goes on over in the cesspool

Good old JustinIdiot comes up with this gem, proving that the global warming nuts are clueless so they need to come up with a new definition when their old one is shown to be bogus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Let me get this straight, you put tremendous energy into fighting tooth and nail against the principles of climate science but you don't even have the first clue about what climate science says?  >>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10822.0#msg254575

Its a good thing there are idiots around to keep us informed to the meaning of "IS"..
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:43 am

nightlight88 wrote:Sheesh, I take a little break and the stupidity still goes on over in the cesspool

Good old JustinIdiot comes up with this gem, proving that the global warming nuts are clueless so they need to come up with a new definition when their old one is shown to be bogus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Let me get this straight, you put tremendous energy into fighting tooth and nail against the principles of climate science but you don't even have the first clue about what climate science says?  >>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10822.0#msg254575

Its a good thing there are idiots around to keep us informed to the meaning of "IS"..

Concerning Justin's snide remark was in response to Swamie100 saying,
long time ago glaciers covered Minnesota and northern South Dakota and Iowa why did the ice melt?  You tell me

It would interesting to find out if he knows what caused the ice to melt, other than it got hot enough for the ice to melt.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am

JustanIdiot is too timid to come here and debate this topic.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The coldest states(with the exception of Hawaii) are the happiest? Not buying it. >>>>>>>>>>

I am not going to say this was a stupid post but it makes me wonder just what makes people happy. If you are dependent on the weather to make you happy, then you have your priorities out of whack.

I love living in SD, 4 seasons, usually a white Christmas, warm summers to be out in the boat, hunting and fishing, many good people, not a lot of crime, conservative leaning (except for a bunch of dummies), east river, west river, the black hills, some top notch colleges, plus a lot more.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10835.0#msg254630
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 pm

nightlight88 wrote:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  The coldest states(with the exception of Hawaii) are the happiest? Not buying it. >>>>>>>>>>

I am not going to say this was a stupid post but it makes me wonder just what makes people happy.  If you are dependent on the weather to make you happy, then you have your priorities out of whack.

I love living in SD, 4 seasons, usually a white Christmas, warm summers to be out in the boat, hunting and fishing, many good people, not a lot of crime, conservative leaning (except for a bunch of dummies), east river, west river, the black hills, some top notch colleges, plus a lot more.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10835.0#msg254630
Ssssshhhhhhh....

What you meant to say is this state is colder than the north pole and hotter than the desert.  The mosquitoes can carry you away and there is only 15 minutes of sunlight in the summer with 24 hours of total complete darkness in the winter. Don't "trick" those liberals, independents, and progressive thinking people to move to this Bible thumping, gun owning, backwoods hicksville. Evil or Very Mad
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 am

autobubbs doesn't have a clue:

>>>>>>>>>>> The real irony is the fact that the 'freedom' you claim is being denied would be used to deny the gays their freedoms. Then again bullies usually do cry the loudest when their targets defend themselves. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10853.0#msg254899

Evidently he believes that since one place won't make a cake for a qu-eer wedding the qu-eers will not be able to find another cake person to make a cake.

Hey lurker autobubbs, tell me again what freedom you were denied.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 am

Bubbles keeps using the word "segregation". I think his overworked brain cell is confusing it with "discrimination".  And I'm still looking for the Wedding Cake Right in the Bill of Rights.  Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:09 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Bubbles keeps using the word "segregation". I think his overworked brain cell is confusing it with "discrimination".  And I'm still looking for the Wedding Cake Right in the Bill of Rights.  Suspect

I couldn't find it either or even the rights so often being said are denied to gays and lesbians listed among the grievances in the Declaration of Independence.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:00 pm

nightlight88 wrote:autobubbs doesn't have a clue:

>>>>>>>>>>>   The real irony is the fact that the 'freedom' you claim is being denied would be used to deny the gays their freedoms.  Then again bullies usually do cry the loudest when their targets defend themselves.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10853.0#msg254899

Evidently he believes that since one place won't make a cake for a qu-eer wedding the qu-eers will not be able to find another cake person to make a cake.

Hey lurker autobubbs, tell me again what freedom you were denied.

Hey, Nightlife, I baked a cake for Cupcake's "wedding." Sincepot os legal in this state, there's some folded in. Can you deliver it?

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 12482_446806368783972_189158298_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Bubbles keeps using the word "segregation". I think his overworked brain cell is confusing it with "discrimination".  And I'm still looking for the Wedding Cake Right in the Bill of Rights.  Suspect

Or the right to force someone to do business with you.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 am

sodaknomad wrote:

Or the right to force someone to do business with you.

[url=http://www.lifesitenews.com/newAnd I guess you are the authority on the natural rights of man? The "natural rights of man" have absolutely nothing to do with religion. Our founding fathers reminded us our unalienable rights are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The "freedom of religion" right was spelled out in the constitution, making it a man-given right.s/caesar-coercion-and-the-christian-conscience-a-dangerous-confusion]Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 8 2875671632[/url]

This post confirms that Barf knows nothing about the Constitution.

She doesn't know that the state is formed to TAKE rights away, not give them. I hope to God she is not a teacher.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 pm

nightlight88

She doesn't know that the state is formed to TAKE rights away, not give them.  I hope to God she is not a teacher.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>  

Barf more than not thinks of herself as an intellectual liberal elite .... is that close enough to explain the warped reasoning spewed?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88

She doesn't know that the state is formed to TAKE rights away, not give them.  I hope to God she is not a teacher.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>  

Barf more than not thinks of herself as an intellectual liberal elite .... is that close enough to explain the warped reasoning spewed?

the presumption that barf thinks is illogical,  affraid 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 am

Here is another case in point where I think that nobody over in the cesspool could come up with something even more stupid than has already been posted.

Here is a gem that the dakotaydyke came up with:

<<<<<<<<< the muslim ones is pretty self explaintory since its a stricter form of christian >>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10856.0#msg255081
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next