Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:It appears we may have a tie today. After evidently pulling an all nighter, the Brain Trust of GeorgeJung and DrJackwagon agree that somehow South Dakota's Legislature is comprised of Congressmen.  Suspect Suspect 
Talk about sharing half a brain.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10680.msg252192#msg252192

LOL.

It's very obvious from that thread that we do indeed have GPLV lurkers here.

Hey drudgehead:   http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10680.msg252253#msg252253

drudgeHead wrote:What a dumb forum.  Let's all play Bread!

Kind of chickenshit to run away from here.  Shows weakness.

"run away from here" ????

Some of us haven't run away from GPLV. Some on here can no longer post there because it is such an open and inviting forum, some have been banned.

Just saw the post over in the cesspool and laughed out loud at the 'running away' comment. I can't believe anyone over there thinks we 'ran away'.

As you say, we were banned so they can " kysse min røv " (courtesy of danishamerican)
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:55 am

MyThots wins on this one......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10683.msg252262#msg252262

In a thread saying that Europe is thinking of ditching climate protection mandates, she says the following.....

Hopefully, that does convey the message that polluting the air, water, and soil is acceptable. wrote:
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 am

BladeRunner wrote:MyThots wins on this one......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10683.msg252262#msg252262

In a thread saying that Europe is thinking of ditching climate protection mandates, she says the following.....

Mythots is a female??????

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 1106906410 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Twinks has the stupid post of the day just for the title.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 2875671632

But Swamie got in a good zing. Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 1250919165 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:26 am

sodaknomad wrote:Twinks has the stupid post of the day just for the title.

But Swamie got in a good zing. Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 1250919165 

What was the zing?

it's been moderated.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

BladeRunner wrote:

What was the zing?

The dreaded "W" word....watermelon.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 am

BladeRunner wrote:

What was the zing?

Classic example of the intolerance of the dimbulb moderators in the cesspool. Sodo-twinkies would be proud of the censorship that goes on there. Oh wait, he is one of the censors.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

What was the zing?

Swamie said, "I could believe it if she were serving watermelon>" Or something to that effect. I believe it was Twinks that did the "correction."
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:39 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

What was the zing?

Swamie said, "I could believe it if she were serving watermelon>" Or something to that effect. I believe it was Twinks that did the "correction."

Did you read the post since its been edited?

Global Moderator Comment
Racism has no place here
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:41:10 PM by Drudger »
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 pm

That whole stoopid video plays to the stereotype that only blacks are found on basketball teams. Not one other race is represented. What's that about?  Suspect  Suspect  Can't we end this racist divisiveness Moochelle?  Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 2177933211
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 am

One of my original thoughts about putting this thread together was to point out the silliness of some of the posts from the whackos in the cess pool.

But this one goes above and beyond the classification of siliness:

<<<<<<<< Also think guns locked in a bank vault would be another good thing, sign in & out of & reason using it, would limit killings also. >>>

My God, what kind of deranged mind comes up with this shitte? It can only be a liberal dumbass.

This person is too dangersous to this country to be allowed on the street. A 2x4 tap on the head would not be enough to put some sense in that ignorant mind.

What a polly-anna world outlook.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:40 am

The amazement I feel when I go to the cesspool and find a post that "out-stupid-ed" the many other stupid posts, is exhilerating.  

I just shake my head in wonder at the brain functions that some people like Shortie have.

I suppose she thinks she is being clever, but stupid reins supreme in her brain.

>>>>>>>>>   what wrr doesn't want is those zones enforced currently we don't enforce them,, that would ruin the cowboy image   <<<<<<<<<<
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Not only are the cesspool breathers working hard to see who can come up with stupid posts, now they resort to blatant lies.

JustinIdiot comes up with this monumental fabrication. (Sodo-twinkies, that means LIE)

<<<<<<<< The bible clearly says the sun revolves around the earth yet science has proven to all but a handful of nut cases that this is not true. >>>>>>>>>
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Not only are the cesspool breathers working hard to see who can come up with stupid posts, now they resort to blatant lies.

JustinIdiot comes up with this monumental fabrication.  (Sodo-twinkies, that means LIE)

<<<<<<<<  The bible clearly says the sun revolves around the earth yet science has proven to all but a handful of nut cases that this is not true. >>>>>>>>>

Hey nightlight, can you provide a link when you post these gems?

It would save me from searching through the cesspool for these posts.....something I would only do if I had hazmat suit to wear........
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Not only are the cesspool breathers working hard to see who can come up with stupid posts, now they resort to blatant lies.

JustinIdiot comes up with this monumental fabrication.  (Sodo-twinkies, that means LIE)

<<<<<<<<  The bible clearly says the sun revolves around the earth yet science has proven to all but a handful of nut cases that this is not true. >>>>>>>>>

It would save me from searching through the cesspool for these posts.....something I would only do if I had hazmat suit to wear........

Here ya go. Don't say you haven't been warned. My good friend DrPangloss  (Suspect) has an excellent response.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10713.msg252911#msg252911
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:06 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Your wish is my command.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 405190173 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 am

sodo-twinkies is ever one to add to the discussion (sarcasm intended) so he comes up with this jewel:

<<<<<<<<<<  yeah, I guess we should just stop with the science and rely on prayer instead.  I'm sure that'll get us a long way.  >>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10734.0#msg253041
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 pm

<<<<<<<<<<that shiste reads like something out of the racist old south. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10751.0

Leave it up to the lefties, statists, and sodomites to subvert a person's right to choose. The thread is about SB 128 which tries to protect people and businesses who disagree with the qu-eer lifestyle from lawsuits.

Sodo-twinkies comes up with this gem comparing blacks to qu-eers.

I am sure they would appreciate that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:51 am

nightlight88 wrote:<<<<<<<<<<that shiste reads like something out of the racist old south. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leave it up to the lefties, statists, and sodomites to subvert a person's right to choose.  The thread is about SB 128 which tries to protect people and businesses who disagree with the qu-eer lifestyle from lawsuits.

And yet I'm sure everyone of them reserve the right to deny service to anyone they don't want to serve. And if they disagree, all we have to do is point out the numerous people they have banned from their site.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:35 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:<<<<<<<<<<that shiste reads like something out of the racist old south. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leave it up to the lefties, statists, and sodomites to subvert a person's right to choose.  The thread is about SB 128 which tries to protect people and businesses who disagree with the qu-eer lifestyle from lawsuits.

And yet I'm sure everyone of them reserve the right to deny service to anyone they don't want to serve. And if they disagree, all we have to do is point out the numerous people they have banned from their site.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 1250919165 

No truer words were posted today.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

They will likely say something about GPLV's refusing to offer service to those banned is based on their "choice" to not follow their way of life on GPLV.

Well......they are complaining about businesses wanting the right to refuse service to those who have made the "choice" to not follow their way of life.

They are nothing but  Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 2177933211 

It would be interesting if any of them have the fortitude to debate it here.

Don't hold your breath, though.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

They will likely say something about GPLV's refusing to offer service to those banned is based on their "choice" to not follow their way of life on GPLV.

Well......they are complaining about businesses wanting the right to refuse service to those who have made the "choice" to not follow their way of life.

They are nothing but  Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 7 2177933211 

It would be interesting if any of them have the fortitude to debate it here.

Don't hold your breath, though.

One would think that sodo-twinkies would have the marbles to speak up, after all wasn't he the one who was most interested in condemning posters for not adding to the thread.

Maybe his marbles shrunk up to the size of b-bs. And we all know sheriff barf has no marbles.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Wow, I didn't realize the depth of hatred for Christians shown by drudger.

<<<<<<<<<Yeah...b.b.b.bbbut it's the Bible!!! If we don't teach lies where will future forum retards come from? >>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10752.0#msg253273

They would be more served worring about the mooslimes chopping their heads off and raping their daughters than worrying about some people wanting intelligent design offered in schools.

But I guess mooslimes are our friends, forgetting they want to wipe out every Jew and Christian and Infidels.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:06 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Wow, I didn't realize the depth of hatred for Christians shown by drudger.

<<<<<<<<<Yeah...b.b.b.bbbut it's the Bible!!!  If we don't teach lies where will future forum retards come from? >>>>>>>>>

They would be more served worring about the mooslimes chopping their heads off and raping their daughters than worrying about some people wanting intelligent design offered in schools.

But I guess mooslimes are our friends, forgetting they want to wipe out every Jew and Christian and Infidels.

Anyone not wanting Intelligent Design AND evolution to be taught in schools so kids can make their decision are simply afraid.

Teach both and let the kids make their own "choice" about it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:10 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Wow, I didn't realize the depth of hatred for Christians shown by drudger.

<<<<<<<<<Yeah...b.b.b.bbbut it's the Bible!!!  If we don't teach lies where will future forum retards come from? >>>>>>>>>

Anyone not wanting Intelligent Design AND evolution to be taught in schools so kids can make their decision are simply afraid.

Teach both and let the kids make their own "choice" about it.

There is only one 'choice' liberals support---------> the choice to kill unborns
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next