Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 6 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 pm

I knew bubblebutt would come through today

>>>>>>>>>>>> but it's not my fault <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He is sounding presidential.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 6 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Sodo-twinkies is moving up on the outside in today's race for stupid post:

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Given my interactions with people on this forum, and the internet in general, I'm surprised the "it's all a hoax" crowd is only 15%. Must be a very vocal 15%. <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Of course he doesn't consider that many of those who think it is a hoax are scared to speak up in fear of being put upon by the media and global warming crazies.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:Bladerunner, you bring up a good point.

It appears that Twinkies has had multiple usernames on here.

He probably does the same thing over at GPLV.
Only one.

Its a good thing for you that we don't ban people for multiple usernames from the same IP address (unlike another forum we are all familiar with).
Anyone that does ban multiple usernames from the same IP doesnt have a very good understanding of how the internet works.

Please enlighten us

I dont feel like typing it all out. But basically there could be hundreds of users behind one IP address. A public IP Address, that the forum would see, is not machine or user specific.

Just have one of your informed friends log in here under your profile and have them explain it.  You'll continue to look like a genius then. You can't ever be wrong and I just gave you a way out. Your You're welcome.
I just explained it to you. I have a CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate), Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.

When did you get out of the medical field? Who are you?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Its a good thing for you that we don't ban people for multiple usernames from the same IP address (unlike another forum we are all familiar with).
Anyone that does ban multiple usernames from the same IP doesnt have a very good understanding of how the internet works.

Please enlighten us

If I may. NAT (network address translation) is used by routers to provide numerous computers access to the Internet with 1 IP address. The router assigns separate IP addresses to individual computers on a intranet (closed network) but the Internet will only see the connecting IP.  Also most IP addresses are dynamic instead of fixed and are constantly changing as their "leases" expire.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/nat.htm

I know, but I don't have a super cert like twinks or whoever he is or isn't
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Didn't one of the posters on here get banned from the cesspool for having the same IP address for two user names? Even though he said he happened to live in the same apartment building as another user, he was not using two names? But ended up being banned anyway?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:03 am

BladeRunner wrote:Didn't one of the posters on here get banned from the cesspool for having the same IP address for two user names? Even though he said he happened to live in the same apartment building as another user, he was not using two names? But ended up being banned anyway?

Sounds like some one I know on here. I'll let him speak for himself.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:12 am

Meanwhile the good DrJones feels that we've reached the end of opportunity in America. HaZeus, what a mouthbreather

"There is not enough room for everyone to better themselves.  There are only so many management positions.  There are only a few niche businesses left to break into and make your mark with."

And

"...but there is simply not enough opportunity to go around"

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect 

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10634.msg251997#msg251997
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

I dont feel like typing it all out. But basically there could be hundreds of users behind one IP address. A public IP Address, that the forum would see, is not machine or user specific.

Just have one of your informed friends log in here under your profile and have them explain it.  You'll continue to look like a genius then. You can't ever be wrong and I just gave you a way out. Your You're welcome.
I just explained it to you. I have a CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate), Im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.

When did you get out of the medical field?  Who are you?  
Im freaking Awesome! Who are you?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:04 am

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

You're starting to get caught in your own web of lies. Don't you also own your own business? If I remember you've bragged about it and how great the raises are.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

You're starting to get caught in your own web of lies.  Don't you also own your own business? If I remember you've bragged about it and how great the raises are.
Yup I do. Employ a bunch of right wing idiots, if only they knew they were working for a liberal.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Only one.

Please enlighten us

You're starting to get caught in your own web of lies.  Don't you also own your own business? If I remember you've bragged about it and how great the raises are.
Yup I do. Employ a bunch of right wing idiots, if only they knew they were working for a liberal.

Good thing you have righties working for you because you sure as hell didn't build your business

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 6 4182311146 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meanwhile the good DrJones feels that we've reached the end of opportunity in America. HaZeus, what a mouthbreather

"There is not enough room for everyone to better themselves.  There are only so many management positions.  There are only a few niche businesses left to break into and make your mark with."

And

Don't spend a lot of time over there, but WTH!! Nothing has changed. Autotub is still cryin his arse off. Nicci is still a google humping genius. And twinks is a bitch lair.  clown 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meanwhile the good DrJones feels that we've reached the end of opportunity in America. HaZeus, what a mouthbreather

And

Don't spend a lot of time over there, but WTH!! Nothing has changed.  Autotub is still cryin his arse off. Nicci is still a google humping genius. And twinks is a bitch lair.  clown 

Cool new nick name. Thanks Pal!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Dumb azz Platinumstorm aka John "F*&%#$g" Denver claims that since Time cherry picked the "data" about global cooling by Time magazine wasn't a "consensus" or "peer reviewed" somehow disproves the global clooling claims of the early 70's. However  Walter Orr Roberts at the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, and National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado begs to differ. Hay Zeus and this guy is supposed to be a science enthusiast and dr/nurse? in training? WTF?

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/12/12/flashback-1974-ncar-blamed-dramatic-climate-anomalies-on-growing-arctic-ice-called-global-cooling-the-new-norm-2013-warmists-blame-climate-disasters-on-melting-arctic-ice/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 am

And we are off,

DrDick comes up with this contender:

>>>>> You do realize that the largest concentration of violators of the seven deadly sins and welfare recipients are in red states don't you? >>>>>>>>>>>>

This in response that liberals are more likely to drink and do drugs.

Of course he is under the idiotic presumption that red states only have conservatives living there. Freaking Idiot
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Facts for a liberal are whatever they wish or feel they should be.  It is a terrible debilitating mental disease which there is no known cure...pity them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Not to be outdone, dakotadyke brings this offensive piece of spew to the table

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ahh yes I forgot people who aren't ambassadors aren't Americans, opps 'MURICA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I wondered if some, or any, of the liberal cretins ever stopped by here and lurked. I see DrDick sneaks in here once in a while. So much in fact that his sig shows he is honored to be called out on his stupid posts.

He will lead the pack for sure, unless DakotaDyke keeps submitting her bonehead posts.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:15 am

nightlight88 wrote:I never thought I would get to the point of saying that someone needs to be conked on the head with a 2x4 to get his/her attention but DrDickhead is getting to that point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Yes, because a couple working six jobs collectively is all part of the American dream.  It's a dream for someone, certainly not 98% of Americans.  I thought Lincoln abolished slavery?  Meanwhile your kids at home are being raised by Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus, creating a whole new set of problems.   <<<<<<<<<<

Lemme' guess. Screen name is something on the order of Dr. Richard Cranium. How original (and juvenile) of you.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:27 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Don't spend a lot of time over there, but WTH!! Nothing has changed.  Autotub is still cryin his arse off. Nicci is still a google humping genius. And twinks is a bitch lair.  clown 

lol. This is what one of my college roommates and I named our dorm room.  The Bitch Lair.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am

DrDick lead the pack today with this winner. It must be hell to live a life in fear of being shot.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Plus at home I don't have to worry about being shot by some retard over a few texts and some popcorn.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:I never thought I would get to the point of saying that someone needs to be conked on the head with a 2x4 to get his/her attention but DrDickhead is getting to that point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Yes, because a couple working six jobs collectively is all part of the American dream.  It's a dream for someone, certainly not 98% of Americans.  I thought Lincoln abolished slavery?  Meanwhile your kids at home are being raised by Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus, creating a whole new set of problems.   <<<<<<<<<<

Lemme' guess.  Screen name is something on the order of Dr. Richard Cranium.  How original (and juvenile) of you.

How about this? You take an aeronautical intercourse at a motivating pastry.

Oh wait, you can't, you are a lezbo and only have penis envy, no dick.

cheers 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 am

Looks like justinidiot is in the hunt today.

He blames the media audience for Benghazigate

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I blame the audience for this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm

It appears we may have a tie today. After evidently pulling an all nighter, the Brain Trust of GeorgeJung and DrJackwagon agree that somehow South Dakota's Legislature is comprised of Congressmen.  Suspect Suspect 
Talk about sharing half a brain.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10680.msg252192#msg252192
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:It appears we may have a tie today. After evidently pulling an all nighter, the Brain Trust of GeorgeJung and DrJackwagon agree that somehow South Dakota's Legislature is comprised of Congressmen.  Suspect Suspect 
Talk about sharing half a brain.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10680.msg252192#msg252192

LOL.

It's very obvious from that thread that we do indeed have GPLV lurkers here.

Hey drudgehead: http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10680.msg252253#msg252253

drudgeHead wrote:What a dumb forum. Let's all play Bread!

Kind of chickenshit to run away from here. Shows weakness.

"run away from here" ????

Some of us haven't run away from GPLV. Some on here can no longer post there because it is such an open and inviting forum, some have been banned.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next