Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Wow oh Wow! Just when I think the Bar of Stupidity can't get any lower over at GLPVQ™️, DrJones decides he's now a limbo dancer.

In reply to my good friend Dr P's remark that farm subsidies, welfare, stimulus programs only redistribute wealth and don't create it, DJ replies with another one of his gems:

"We don't necessarily need "new wealth", our economy has plenty of money already in it.  It's just inaccessible to far too many people.  It's not just cash money.  It's real estate, it's equipment."

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10598.msg251152#msg251152 

This guy measures up to every bad stereotype that exists about "dumb farmers".  affraid affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Excuse him.

He's just one of the useful idiots.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Wow oh Wow! Just when I think the Bar of Stupidity can't get any lower over at GLPVQ™️, DrJones decides he's now a limbo dancer.

In reply to my good friend Dr P's remark that farm subsidies, welfare, stimulus programs only redistribute wealth and don't create it, DJ replies with another one of his gems:

"We don't necessarily need "new wealth", our economy has plenty of money already in it.  It's just inaccessible to far too many people.  It's not just cash money.  It's real estate, it's equipment."

This guy measures up to every bad stereotype that exists about "dumb farmers".  affraid affraid

I get a good knee slapping laugh when I read this pearl of wisdom from Dr. Jones;

Wages aren't nearly as big a problem as the Walton's having $144b/42% of our nations wealth, 42% of our money, money we need to stay fluid

as if he has a claim to that money.  I wonder if he will post evidence how/why some of it actually belongs to him,
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Jones needs a new calculator. $144-billion is NOT 42% of this country's economic worth. Not when our full economic worth is over $15-TRILLION.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Wow oh Wow! Just when I think the Bar of Stupidity can't get any lower over at GLPVQ™️, DrJones decides he's now a limbo dancer.

I get a good knee slapping laugh when I read this pearl of wisdom from Dr. Jones;

Wages aren't nearly as big a problem as the Walton's having $144b/42% of our nations wealth, 42% of our money, money we need to stay fluid

as if he has a claim to that money.  I wonder if he will post evidence how/why some of it actually belongs to him,

I assume he's a farmer?

I say he has more land than I do and I deserve some of his land. We ALL do.

I think the federal government should FORCE him to split up some of his land and redistribute it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 am

I am not sure what brought this up but the candidate so far is this missive by superdave

<<<<<<<< I'm just trying to be a good conservative. If they want good bridges they should move to where the bridges are. >>>>>>>

If he was just joking, the joke fell flat.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:26 am

I didnt know Dave was such a Liberal. He is going to be my best friend pretty soon.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Twinkies wrote:I didnt know Dave was such a Liberal. He is going to be my best friend pretty soon.

Evidently leftite statists choose their friends according to which way the wind blows or maybe more accurate would be the way the toilet drain swirls.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I didnt know Dave was such a Liberal. He is going to be my best friend pretty soon.

Evidently leftite statists choose their friends according to which way the wind blows or maybe more accurate would be the way the toilet drain swirls.
Do you have any liberal friends?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:28 am

twinkies the statist starts off the day surging ahead in the race for stupidity with this gem:

<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pray for the victims of the texting epidemic! 1 like = 1 prayer!! >>>>>>>>>>

nothing to do with the topic, just hateful intercourse from an azzhole.

and he is the "on topic" Polizei over there as well
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:48 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:24 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

worst thread title post ever i dont even know what your saying what is this had to read it four times to figure it out dumb
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

worst thread title post ever i dont even know what your saying what is this had to read it four times to figure it out dumb
wow you are dumb.  You ask what dont is? Do I mean daunt? WTF is that? Some redneck talk? Or are you being a smart ass because I didnt use the apostrophe in the response? Opps did it again.  Oh damn again, opps probably isnt in the dictionary.

By the way, its you're not your.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 4 Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

If you had your preconceived notion before you asked, why even ask?

Does that make one of the "few" stupid questions of the decade?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

wow you are dumb.  You ask what dont is? Do I mean daunt? WTF is that? Some redneck talk? Or are you being a smart ass because I didnt use the apostrophe in the response? Opps did it again.  Oh damn again, opps probably isnt in the dictionary.

By the way, its you're not your.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 4 Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka

Merely quoting your post Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 4 2875671632at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

Those "Gay Pride" folks from the Gay Pride Venue (GPV) who come here to show their stupidity are amazing, huh?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

What do you care?
Of course you dont.

what is a "dont?"

Did you mean "daunt"?
Seriously?

Those "Gay Pride" folks from the Gay Pride Venue (GPV) who come here to show their stupidity are amazing, huh?
They are precious gifts like little snowflakes...treasure them and their pride.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 pm

i had a hunch that the day couldn't pass without dakotadyke coming through

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PACs aren't legal in the strictest sense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i wonder what 'strict sense' she is talking about, she don't have any
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 am

How about stupid threads of the day?

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10631.msg251497;topicseen#msg251497

What a stupid video. What do those people think will happen to their cost of living if they raise the minimum wage?

Another thread by StupidDave: http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10613.msg251498;topicseen#msg251498

StupidDave wrote:The argument given against paying a living wage in fast-food restaurants is that workers are paid according to their skills, and if the teenager cleaning the grease trap wants more money, he should get an education. Like most conservative arguments, it makes sense logically, but has little connection to economic reality. Workers are not simply paid according to their skills, they’re paid according to what they can negotiate with their employers. And in an era when only 6 percent of private-sector workers belong to a union, and when going on strike is almost certain to result in losing your job, low-skill workers have no negotiating power whatsoever.

If a low-skilled worker no longer has negotiating power......wouldn't it be time to gain a few more skills????
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 pm

BladeRunner wrote:How about stupid threads of the day?

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10631.msg251497;topicseen#msg251497

What a stupid video. What do those people think will happen to their cost of living if they raise the minimum wage?

Another thread by StupidDave: http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10613.msg251498;topicseen#msg251498

StupidDave wrote:The argument given against paying a living wage in fast-food restaurants is that workers are paid according to their skills, and if the teenager cleaning the grease trap wants more money, he should get an education. Like most conservative arguments, it makes sense logically, but has little connection to economic reality. Workers are not simply paid according to their skills, they’re paid according to what they can negotiate with their employers. And in an era when only 6 percent of private-sector workers belong to a union, and when going on strike is almost certain to result in losing your job, low-skill workers have no negotiating power whatsoever.

If a low-skilled worker no longer has negotiating power......wouldn't it be time to gain a few more skills????
Keep voting democrat you morons and you will guarantee a permanent place on their plantation.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 am

If you are in your mid 20's and still making minimum wage. You got problems, other than minimum wage.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 am

Super Dave has deserted reality and gone to the dark side.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next