Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

+7
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Alleycat
nightlight88
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Today's winner is Twinkies the Sodomite.

With this missive:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    Lee Strobel.  LOL   >>>>>>>>

He wins today because he was the most strident poster on 'not adding to the tread'

then he comes up with this beauty.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 2177933211 

You have a link for his comments about Lee Strobel ?

Nope, he didn't post one either.  I did a bit of research on Strobel, he was an atheist who became a believer.  Don't know a lot more than that.

He wrote a few excellent books. I have read one of them.

No wonder the sodomites hate him.

His book Case for a Creator is written very well and presents evidence that the universe was undoubtedly intelligently designed...so...yeah, you're right. It is no wonder that the sodomites hate him.

Another reason for the sodomites not wanting to be believers is that the Bible speaks against sin, including sodomy, and the sodomites dont like to be called on their perversion.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool.

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:33 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Good call, I bet they would pass with flying colors every time if they had the type of employees $15/hr would buy them. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is today's winner by Dr. Dip.

The thread was about businesses failing the sting in SF. Just goes to show you that loonies think that all problems can be solved by throwing more money at it.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 419804022 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am

Global warming idiots win today.

JUST BECAUSE.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 am

nightlight88 wrote:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<    Good call,  I bet they would pass with flying colors every time if they had the type of employees $15/hr would buy them.       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is today's winner by Dr. Dip.

The thread was about businesses failing the sting in SF.  Just goes to show you that loonies think that all problems can be solved by throwing more money at it.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 419804022 

What an idiot.

He (RWB) doesn't even see his own lack of logic.

If more money makes people more honest, how does he explain his constant whining about how evil and dishonest the rich are?

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:47 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10515.msg249672#msg249672

Shortie is seriously an idiot.

Vertically Challenged One at GPLV wrote:Hey everyone! Long time, no debate. I stumbled across this little gem of a story that already has so many people all worked up and my first thought was, "Oh my. I wonder what my old friends at the forum are saying about this!"

To my surprise, it didn't have a topic yet.

Happy to help, all. Happy to help. Let's get this party started.

Personally, it's the comments on the article that make me laugh. The "how DARE the A&E network suspend him for speaking his mind!?!?!" These are the same people that said that the Dixie Chicks should shut up and just accept that their music got banned from most country radio stations after the George Bush comment because there are consequences for your actions.

I'd like to see the proof that THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE that said that about the Dixie Chicks.

What an idiot.

And then there's......

RaidersFin wrote:Yeah, I thought that was funny too. Those are probably all the same people who called for MSNBC to fire that Bashir for making fun of Sarah Palin. Where were they at to defend him? But God forbid a Christian gets fired for speaking their mind. Idiots and their hypocrisy.

How does reciting something in a book compare to personally attacking another human being, like Bashir did to Palin?

Another useful hypocrite idiot.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 am

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< and they apparently dont have competent work because they get paid next to nothing,, no surprise there >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just couldn't let this idiotic statement go uncontested. Dakotadyke's statement tells me that competency is based on how much money a person earns.

She thinks that because (in her mind) people aren't paid as much as she thinks should be paid, they are incompetent.

If thats the case, how does she justify movie stars being paid millions can do stupid things, or sports people being paid tons of money being incompetent. Or how about union slackers who make as much as a hard working union worker.

Oh well, as said before, the liberal mind is a diseased thing and there is no cure.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 am

From platinumdrizzle:

<<<<< No, it's proof that gun control is a system that takes time and cooperation. You can't just magically flip a switch and make the guns disappear. I know you'd love things to be black or white; keeps it simple. >>>>

Responding to this:

Quote from: Clicker on Today at 09:25:29 AM
Carnage continues in most liberal gun control city in the midwest. More proof that liberalism and gun control don't work.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the gun-controllers trying to flip a switch and make guns disappear? Don't they say that if there were no guns there would be no gun deaths?

And a system that depends on time and cooperation is so far out of the realm of sanity that only a goober leftite would even come up with a system like that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Platinumdrizzle is a global warming true believer. In the cesspool there is a thread about Fatalbert claiming that by 2013 the arctic would be ice-free.

Then here comes drizzle with a graph that is meaningless. (Tried to copy it but failed)

So, taking into account my extremely poor math skills, I look at this graph and try to figure out what it means (other than trying to show that the polar caps are toast).

Lets look at the green line (September). It shows that in September 1980, the ice was 165,000 km3, and by September 2013 it was at 45,000 km3. If you subtract the ending volume from the start volume you will see the ice melted to the tune of 120,000 km3. A drop in percentage of 70%.

Math wizards, am I correct?

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 am

nightlight88 wrote:Platinumdrizzle is a global warming true believer.  In the cesspool there is a thread about Fatalbert claiming that by 2013 the arctic would be ice-free.  

Then here comes drizzle with a graph that is meaningless. (Tried to copy it but failed)

So, taking into account my extremely poor math skills, I look at this graph and try to figure out what it means (other than trying to show that the polar caps are toast).

Lets look at the green line (September).  It shows that in September 1980, the ice was 165,000 km3, and by September 2013 it was at 45,000 km3.  If you subtract the ending volume from the start volume you will see the ice melted to the tune of 120,000 km3.  A drop in percentage of 70%.

Math wizards, am I correct?

Can you provide a link to his post?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 am

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 am

Ohh thats a good one.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Dr. Dipshite gets a six-fer today. Six stupid comments in one. The thread is about why Obama is having a bad year.

lol! 

1~ ObamaCare. Nuff said.

2~ Approval ratings. The full court press by the GOP is working to stir doubt/fear and discredit the president.

3~ Snowden/NSA. The president caught heat over an inherited, secrative, public surveylance program that is/was supported bipartisanly by many key government officials.

4~ IRS targeting. As I said before, Holy Grail turned Dixie Cup.

5~ Stalled agenda. Nothing getting done in congress. No surprises here. Congress has seen unpresidented obstruction since Obama took office.

6~ Reality vs perception. The article makes an excellent point about Nelson Mandela's funeral. Of all the wonderful things that went on there all you hear about is the Presidential selfie.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:40 am

<<<<<<<<<<   Climate scientist Gavin Schmidt, of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, explained that around 8,000 years ago, the Earth's orbit was slightly different to how it is today. The tilt changed from around 24.1 degrees to the present-day 23.5 degrees.   >>>>>>>>>>

JustinIdiot posted this gem.  

Maybe he can tell me how, 8,000 years ago, the "scientists" could measure the tilt of the earth, or maybe he can tell us all how people were measuring the earth surface temperature.

These brain-damaged wackos called intelligencia jump on the band wagon when ever some "scientist" tells us what happened 8,000 years ago, as well as what they claim happened 5 million years ago.

lol! 

Then they can't see what is happening before their very eyes today.

Better to get all offended and have all kinds of outrage by Phil Robertson comments than to face facts and reality.

I guess its easier to live in  dream world when you are a leftite statist.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:00 pm

what are the odds of twinkies the sodomite chastising bubblebutt for 'adding nothing to the topic'?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< More like "latest attention grab from clicker" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

there are times when i think bubblebutt had his butt kicked on the playground one too many times. thats what made him such a wimp
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:58 pm

From the hypoxic mind of Platinumstorm:

"Two of the least populated states in the US have the best tax climates - they're also two of the lowest with economic production.  Tax climates are not the sole necessity or key to economic success, and too healthy of a tax climate can prevent development which makes a state more desirable to a business."
  scratch  scratch 

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10542.msg250186#msg250186
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:From the hypoxic mind of Platinumstorm:

"Two of the least populated states in the US have the best tax climates - they're also two of the lowest with economic production.  Tax climates are not the sole necessity or key to economic success, and too healthy of a tax climate can prevent development which makes a state more desirable to a business."
  scratch  scratch 

You see they are not right in the head...they are stupid but think they are enlightened.  This is the very reason they elected a man with zero credentials or accomplishments to the highest office in the world because it felt cool and he was dreamy (vertically challenged).
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:14 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Considering who it's coming from, I'd hardly call it the 'truth'. Face it, your constant open display of your anti-lib bias has effectively annihilated your credibility with free-thinking individuals. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we have a winner, posted by none other than the biggest dope in the cesspool, autobubbs
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:52 pm

scratch  scratch 

Here's one from Nicci/DakotaGirl...

"pretty much this,,, as with SD having some of the lowest wages in the nation,,, clearly the business environment isn't good enough to warrant decent wages"

If they love the "business cilate of, say, Meeneesoooohtah, they're free to move there.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

scratch  scratch 

"pretty much this,,, as with SD having some of the lowest wages in the nation,,, clearly the business environment isn't good enough to warrant decent wages"

If they love the "business cilate of, say, Meeneesoooohtah, they're free to move there.
Maybe...as a whore, she can not demand high pay because there isn't anything that could be considered special or in high demand. She isn't a runway prostitute but rather a last call whore.  You need good looks and a killer body if you want to demand top dollar.

This might help:
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/12/28/plus-size-barbie-sparks-debate-about-the-classic-d.aspx#.Ur71n7RjK0c
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:46 pm

It is getting so bad over there (ie autobubbs) that even Drudger is starting to call him out on his stupidity.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

scratch  scratch 

Maybe...as a whore, she can not demand high pay because there isn't anything that could be considered special or in high demand. She isn't a runway prostitute but rather a last call whore.  You need good looks and a killer body if you want to demand top dollar.

This might help:
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/12/28/plus-size-barbie-sparks-debate-about-the-classic-d.aspx#.Ur71n7RjK0c

Babushka Barbie? Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 1106906410
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 am

<<<<<< That debate has been over for a long time now. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whoot!

I thought the cesspool would possible take a hiatus from posting stupidity but here comes JustinIdiot to prove me wrong. Of course, his post has to do with global warming and how the debate has been settled.

Then he comes back to further show his stupidity by saying something to the effect that "environmental scientists" have all the answers and can solve all our earthly problems.

Stupid Post of the Day in the Cesspool. - Page 3 1799970420  <-------------------- this is for you Justin

lol
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Dumbass Dr Jones sets the Bar of Stupidity even lower over at GLPVQ™ with this gem.

I think people are missing the real problem. It was even pointed out in that video. Wages aren't nearly as big a problem as the Walton's having $144b/42% of our nations wealth, 42% of our money, money we need to stay fluid. Then we wonder why we have to print more money. There you have it, the real problem. We can say what we want about wages, and healthcare, and inflation, and bla-bla-bla-bla-F***ing-bla but they are all merely a sideshow to the bigger problem.

Now in all fairness, the AFL-CIO video does claim that the Walton's combined wealth is 42% of the total wealth in the US. But seriously DJ, do you really believe that in a country with an economy of of over $15T a year that there is only $340B of accumulated wealth?

However what's really frightening is that the Mental Pygmy believes that the Walton's wealth is somehow not only a communal wealth but that it is also the cause of the Fed's QE to ∞ currency printing monster. Hell the Walton's family fortune is not even two months of sofa change to the Fed that is grinding out over $80B per month in bits n bytes that either just sits on Big Bank's ledgers or goes to inflate an overheated stock market.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10598.msg250990#msg250990

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Dumbass Dr Jones sets the Bar of Stupidity even lower over at GLPVQ™ with this gem.

I think people are missing the real problem.  It was even pointed out in that video.  Wages aren't nearly as big a problem as the Walton's having $144b/42% of our nations wealth, 42% of our money, money we need to stay fluid.  Then we wonder why we have to print more money.  There you have it, the real problem.  We can say what we want about wages, and healthcare, and inflation, and bla-bla-bla-bla-F***ing-bla but they are all merely a sideshow to the bigger problem.

Now in all fairness, the AFL-CIO video does claim that the Walton's combined wealth is 42% of the total wealth in the US. But seriously DJ, do you really believe that in a country with an economy of of over $15T a year that there is only $340B of accumulated wealth?

However what's really frightening is that the Mental Pygmy believes that the Walton's wealth is somehow not only a communal wealth but that it is also the cause of the Fed's QE to ∞ currency printing monster. Hell the Walton's family fortune is not even two months of sofa change to the Fed that is grinding out over $80B per month in bits n bytes that either just sits on Big Bank's ledgers or goes to inflate an overheated stock market.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10598.msg250990#msg250990

Ya beat me to it. DrDumbass takes the cake on that stupidity.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 am

What a bunch of idiots over there.

The only ones talking sense in that thread are drudger, brostky and Dr. P.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next